Reaching spending limits problem on Instagram and Facebook ads can be frustrating, but there are ways to fix the problem. In this blog i am providing you some several solutions, including checking and adjusting the existing limit, increasing the billing threshold, splitting the budget, prepaying, and contacting Facebook support. Additionally, it provides helpful tips such as reviewing the payment method, being patient, and optimizing campaigns.
There are several ways to address a spending limit problem in Instagram and Facebook ads:
Check the Existing Limit:
- Log in to your Facebook Ads Manager.
- Click on Settings (bottom left corner).
- Choose Billing and then Payment Settings.
- Under “Account Budget & Spending Limits,” see your current limit.
- If you haven’t set a limit, there won’t be one displayed.
Adjust or Remove the Limit:
- If you set a limit and want to increase it, click Edit next to the limit and enter a new, higher amount.
- To remove the limit entirely, click Remove.
- Increase Billing Threshold:Go to Payment Settings again.
- Under “Billing Threshold,” increase the amount required before Facebook automatically charges your payment method.
- Split Your Budget:Consider creating multiple campaigns with smaller budgets instead of one large campaign exceeding the limit.
- Prepay:You can choose to prepay your ad spend, which eliminates the need for a spending limit.
- Contact Facebook Support: If none of the above options work, contact Facebook Ads support for assistance. They may be able to raise your limit based on your account history and performance.
- Review Payment Method: Ensure your payment method is valid and has sufficient funds.
- Be Patient: Increasing spending limits typically takes time for review, so don’t expect instant changes.
- Optimize Campaigns: By ensuring your ads are effective and performing well, you can make a strong case for raising your spending limit.
- Facebook and Instagram ads operate under the same ad platform, so adjustments made in one will affect the other.
- Remember, spending limits are in place to protect both you and Facebook from financial risks. Increasing your limit responsibly is crucial.
I hope this information helps you resolve your spending limit issue!